2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRX2RAPTOR

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Quick question for those who have financed their Raptors recently. What kind of interest rates are you seeing? I'm also baffled that I was only approved for 72K on an 86k truck. Anyone experience a credit union not wanting to loan the full amount?

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Quick question for those who have financed their Raptors recently. What kind of interest rates are you seeing? I'm also baffled that I was only approved for 72K on an 86k truck. Anyone experience a credit union not wanting to loan the full amount?
It all depends on your credit score, debt/income, and money you are putting down. Im seeing interests rates all over the place. 6% - 10% seems to be the norm.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called and said they are moving my priority code up to 9. Supposedly I'm next in line and should get it on order. Im about ready to just invest this down payment and call it a year.

ss55539

Reaction score
well it looks like all the delay may have been for the best. my original truck is still sitting in dearborn. but I got an allocation and they're previewing my 802 today. Im just taking the fresh 802, its what I originally wanted anyway

Wartman

Reaction score
Saw this post and the mention of dash and build quality, so looked mine over and found a few issues on mine. UGGGHHH. The last pic bugs me the most. Its just above the glove box and is the new top dash cover that goes across the whole top of the dash, which would be a big job to replace. Wonder if a vinyl repair shop could just patch it?
Mine looks the same as the last picture, except the leather part sticking out out of the trim is a bit smaller. It's only noticeable on mine if you look at it directly from the side.