Ziegler ESP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDNative77

Reaction score
Quick shout out to Zeigler Ford ESP. They were super competitive with pricing and great customer service. Being my 2020 Raptor (37k miles) I bought was gold certified, they prorated their 8yr/100k premium car warranty. I added lighting and was $1390 out the door. Debating getting a 8yr/100k maintenance plan, but I don't drive but 7-8k miles a year. Don't think it's worth the extra couple grand. Still debating though....

TriGui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's not a bad price at all. competitive with flood, which is the go to on this forum

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any news if it’s still available fut purchase for California registered trucks?

ZorroV

Reaction score
Any news if it’s still available fut purchase for California registered trucks?
I called Zeigler yesterday and as of 3/1 they no longer sell to California registered vehicles. The lady I spoke to stated that apparently they were not even notified that this was going to be in effect. The manager supposedly has meetings with Ford to see why this was put into place as they are loosing ESP customers. She did however give me a number to call (877-794-6434) to obtain a quote for ESP directly from Ford. Hopefully things change soon.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just searched my own post history and cannot find it so I am gonna post it here to hopefully help someone else reading about these things. I have the PremiumCARE Extended Service Plan (ESP) and Premium Maintenance Plans for both the Raptor and my wife's Aviator. Purchased all through Zeigler. Their code "payinfull" is for the ESP. I was just on the phone with them for a separate reason and thought to ask if there was a discount code for the Maintenance Plans as well and there is; "mpayinfull". Its the same code with an "m" in front. They refunded the difference with the one I bought just days ago, though the Raptor was too far back. Would've been close to $500 combined. Now you know. You're welcome. I may post this multiple times so yall can save money.