Wyoming Red Desert Run - August 8th-9th (Pre-run Jul 31st-Aug 1st)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

englishrodder

Reaction score
My running issues returned again today, Ive found the problem in the loom from the PCM. But dont think Im going to get it repaired by the weekend :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Was really looking forward to this....
Grrhhhh

If I get it fixed will see ya there!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well shoot! If you do get it fixed, you can always join us on the trail or for the second day. I'll shoot you my cell and you can text me if you're on the way at some point of if you arrive and we can meet on the trail. With the smallness of our group, we can be flexible on what trails we hit if need be.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We didn't even take that many pictures during the pre-run. Too busy driving and covering lots of ground! There is one from the pre-run I'll post up.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my spare today and my radio from Trey! Radio is hooked up and ready and spare will be mounted tomorrow (back to two spares again!).

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who's still heading up/over for our run this weekend?

I know @dogknat is on his way. @englishrodder is still trying to fix a little issue and is questionable. How about @upscrazy8 and @970Co ??

I will be at the Comfort Inn at 9 am Saturday to run with whoever is here.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry but I cancelled the pizza party when the run became such an uncertainty. I do have a few goodies for you guys in the morning. I will see at least you and dogknat at 9 am at the Comfort Inn! Holler when you get in! Can't remember if you have my cell but I'll pm you. If you want pizza, I'd recommend Perrett's or even Dominos (it's a very good one).