WTT: Very rare SVC Composite Skid plate for Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
aHa, ha haha ha

Seller hasn't even been on the forum in over a year...

View attachment 432553
over 5 years
Lol, hey can't hurt to ask. I picked up a Gen 2 the other day that has a SVC bumper but no skid plate. Can't seem to find them anywhere, going to look for some carbon fiber and try to custom build one instead
Yes, yes it does hurt to ask on an item posted for sale 5 1/2 years ago with the seller being "last seen" 5 years ago.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty bad if you got your feelings hurt from a post on a forum
It ain't my feelings, my brain hurts when people do stupid shit. Seriously 5 years and you thought you were making a intelligent choice?? That kind of re-tarded-ness hurts my brain.

tomcatdad

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, wouldn't a composite skid plate get bashed apart at the starbucks parking lot?
Well, we use carbon fiber on bridge repairs all the time. It can be up to 10x stronger than steel. I would think with the right shape, something with ridges as opposed to a flat piece, would hold up pretty well. Something I am going to research