WTS: Custom Bed Rack System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD

Selling my never used bolt in bed rack system. It's powdercoated and bolts right in using the four existing bed bolts. I'm including the $300 YETI cooler, 2 five gallon gas jugs, and an action packer container. Those items fit perfectly in their designated space and are all accompanied with various tie-down eyebolts. There are eyebolts welded at the far end of the rack for spare tire strap down points. Or if you would like my TireGate bed mount spare carrier, I will throw that in for an extra $100.

Local pickup only because these items will be a nightmare to ship. Located in Orange County, CA

$1,200

DSC01020.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

DSC01023.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If someone wants this Harbor Freight 1.5 Ton Floor Jack and Custom Skid Mount, I will sell that setup for $200. If the buyer of the bedrack system doesn't want the jack and skid, I will start another thread for that.

DSC01024.jpg

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01025.jpg

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^ HAHA So this is who bought the rear of your truck! :head3:

With all that stuff man this is a good deal!

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Freaking awesome! I just saw it on the post Chris made about selling it. Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.