WTB: OEM Gen 2 catback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt54

Reaction score
As the title says, I am looking for an OEM catback from a Gen2 Raptor. Would prefer face to face, but may entertain shipping if it isn't crazy expensive. I live in the Louisville, KY area, but drive to Detroit pretty often, straight up 75 through Ohio. Let me know what you have.

Bshinn123

Reaction score
I live in SE MI, I would be willing to sell you mine off my 2018 if you can help me find a roush or corsa cat-back.

GunnyMac

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the ford performance sport catback exhaust with carbon fiber tips. I’m in northern Chicago land area.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title says, I am looking for an OEM catback from a Gen2 Raptor. Would prefer face to face, but may entertain shipping if it isn't crazy expensive. I live in the Louisville, KY area, but drive to Detroit pretty often, straight up 75 through Ohio. Let me know what you have.
I have exactly what you are looking for. I took it off my 2019 within 2 days of new and replaced it with the Corsa Xtreme. It is as new as you can get!!!!! I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. Make me an offer.

GunnyMac

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I already took it off the truck and I don’t have a video. Buts it’s the same as the Borla S type I believe