WTB Gen 2 live valves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing if anyone has any gen 2 live valves they are getting rid of, looking for the complete set.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing if anyone has any gen 2 live valves they are getting rid of, looking for the complete set.
I have a set with 30K miles and new Eibach springs installed, but not ready to sell just yet, I don’t think. There’s an account on Instagram, Ford_Guy_Offroad that is a seller of parts, I just saw what looks to be a pretty new set on there this morning for $1600.00. Having said that, I’ve no clue if it’s a legit site, I just came across the account yesterday and some prices seem to be too good. The WTB section of FRF is full of scammers also. There are some treads on here of things to look for. Good luck looking, I think I have seen a couple of people on here recently asking what their take offs are worth, so you should find some on here.

DDD2019

Reaction score
I have a full set with springs that I took off my 2019 @ 60k miles. Sitting in boxes in the garage, let me know if you are interested.