WTB Gen 1 Upgraded Spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gen 1 spindles, with SDHQ gussets properly tig welded, & heat treated at a fab shop that actually knows how. About $1K, plus the spindles, then another hundy or so for the 12point hardware. I've never seen a "used" set for sale, though.

Attachments

• 20230119_123645.jpg
    20230119_123645.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 10

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or buy fabricated spindles directly:

OP
OP
anthozy

anthozy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 1 spindles, with SDHQ gussets properly tig welded, & heat treated at a fab shop that actually knows how. About $1K, plus the spindles, then another hundy or so for the 12point hardware. I've never seen a "used" set for sale, though.
That’s exactly what I’m looking for. I reached out to TSW but they did not reply to me at all. I guess they have the capability to do them. Do you know a fab shop that can do them? Maybe I could see if they could and mail them back to me. I’ve heard these can crack if improperly welded so I want a shop that has done them before.

OP
OP
anthozy

anthozy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda of having trouble even finding a non beat up set of stock spindles for a decent price. This may be a dumb question but are all of the generation stock raptor spindles the same?