WTB: Front bumper, skidplate, rear bumper, 4 stock tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i have front bumper, skidplate and depending on how much your willing to pay i may have 4 stock tires with only 22k miles on em never been off road other than in the mud once no gravel or chunks... PM me if your serious i have wheels on the way and if i can get enough from this deal i have another deal lined up for tires for my new wheels... lemme know!

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a front bumper and I will have another bumper/skidplate combo soon. You are welcome to come get them. What do you need them for?

I actually need the trim (silver colored) piece under the front bumper and a factory skid plate (not dished in). Want to replace my factory pieces which are no longer in excellent condition. :sunot:

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

i have front bumper, skidplate and depending on how much your willing to pay i may have 4 stock tires with only 22k miles on em never been off road other than in the mud once no gravel or chunks... PM me if your serious i have wheels on the way and if i can get enough from this deal i have another deal lined up for tires for my new wheels... lemme know!

My tires have 42,000 miles on them and they need to be replaced. 22,000 miles isn't a lot better but I am interested if the price is right (and since you're closer than most).

I need the front trim piece (silver colored) under the front bumper and the factory skidplate. I assume the trim piece is separate from the bumper (can someone confirm this?). I'd take the entire bumper, trim piece and skid plate if the price is right.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

I have the first 3 you are looking for pm me we can work something out

How much do you want for the rear bumper? What condition is it in?

I admit to being concerned due to the distance and cost of shipping.

I am interested in the other items as well but distance may keep it from making a lot of sense.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I have factory skid plate PM me

Where are you located?

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i have all of the front bumper components, and if you have a business accoutn with fed ex or some shipping company that would be your best route instead of having someone pay ups or fedex to ship it for the seller since it will more than likely cost more to ship than the item is worth unfortunately due to the weight

Mach1mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every thing is in excellent condition only 18,000 miles on them no scratches or nicks. I mounted f250 food lights where they usually mount a 20" light bar. I sell every thing for $1200 plus shipping.