WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ICON Vehicle Dynamics and KC Hilites Team up.....

Since so much great information is being released for this event and is certainly shaping up to be one great opportunity / experience for the Raptor owner, I thought I would share with you the details of the ICON / KC Hilites Swagpack that will be handed out to every registered entrant including co-drivers.

Each entrant will get an ICON Vehicle Dynamics T-shirt, Stickers, and a KC Hilites adjustable range 300 lumen LED Flashlight. This was an awesome addition to have KC Hilites step in and up the ante, offering a great tool that we all often use.

Click Here for more on the KC Hilites LED Flashlight

We may find more to add......ya never know!!!!

8774_439040062826680_2012644274_n.jpg

Last edited:

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since so much great information is being released for this event and is certainly shaping up to be one great opportunity, I though I would share with you the details of the ICON / KC Hilites Swagpack that will be handed out to every registered entrant including co-drivers.

Each entrant will get an ICON Vehicle Dynamics T-shirt, Stickers, and a KC Hilites adjustable range 300 lumen LED Flashlight. This was an awesome addition to have KC step in and up the ante offering a great tool that we all often use.

8774_439040062826680_2012644274_n.jpg

Pretty AWESOME.......

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mail was good to me today ICONS from SDHQ and a radio from Trey. My wife likes Christmas presents that come in tiny little boxes. I want mine to come from SDHQ. Notice the springs behind the box. I'm looking forward to sporting the ICON shirt.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 74

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do I get a cookie for figuring out the Roush thing?

:fuckyea:

No just a swift kick to the nutz for making me announce it before I was ready...:snoopfacepalm:

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

I'm doing this in 2014. Bet.

What if we don't do the SnoBall 500 in 2014? This could be your only chance! :doh2: