WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
It's raining in western PA and getting colder! hopefully we start getting some too!

I would like it to wait until after Kennywood lights tonight... but this weekend it can snow all it wants. Will make make for some good hunting for my 012Blue on Monday:party36:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Should not need an ORV permit if we are on ORV Route and St. Forest Trails and National Forest land. ORV permits are for SOS plated vehicles are only required in scramble areas (Bull Gap, Mounds, Sliver Lake), Drummond Island, and ORV trails when allowed / permitted for full size on ORV Trail by the DNR. Should be no need for an ORV sticker

I am a strong believer of supporting ORV programs. $16 is a small price to pay to help keep trails open and maintained.

Plus after it expires, a great souvenir of a epic adventure.

-Greg

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should not need an ORV permit if we are on ORV Route and St. Forest Trails and National Forest land. ORV permits are for SOS plated vehicles are only required in scramble areas (Bull Gap, Mounds, Sliver Lake), Drummond Island, and ORV trails when allowed / permitted for full size on ORV Trail by the DNR. Should be no need for an ORV sticker

I looked it up, you are right. Sorry Greg. I'm just use to the lower peninsula rules.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got back from the welder..Big Blue is one step closer to ready!!!

Back to the garage to paint it now....

What size tubing is that? I was thinking of building something similar, if I have the time.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

I am a strong believer of supporting ORV programs. $16 is a small price to pay to help keep trails open and maintained.

Plus after it expires, a great souvenir of a epic adventure.

-Greg

You can do what the locals do and keep every sticker. I have seen a few trucks with stickers going back 10 years it seems

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I talked to my brother last night, he said I have boxes of stuff waiting at his house for the run/truck. Everything I need to have is covered now, but, there's still some things I want to have before the run that I haven't decided if I should buy or not yet.

Last edited: