Wrapped fender flares and bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I have always hated about raptors is the grey fender flares and bumpers. It looks worst on white and black but I dont like it on any color. I had mine wrapped satin black and the truck looks so much better. It matches the hood, window trim and side trim now. The satin is the way to go in my opinion not matte

View attachment 408542

View attachment 408543
View attachment 408550

View attachment 408546
View attachment 408547
Hey brother can you share the part number for the fender flare clips? I am doing this to my Sliver truck soon I have everything scheduled just need to get more clips incase some brake pulling off the flares. Looks amazing.

OP
OP
R

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are 2 different kind of clips. Front and back are different. I ordered a few different ones online and none were right. I ended up going to the dealership with clips in hand and had them get them for me. They are very cheap.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are 2 different kind of clips. Front and back are different. I ordered a few different ones online and none were right. I ended up going to the dealership with clips in hand and had them get them for me. They are very cheap.
The ones above fit both.

OP
OP
R

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ones above fit both.
Impossible. The bottoms of the clips go a different way all together. Trust me Ive taken my fenders off a few times and delt with tons of clips , mostly all wrong.
1694568805292.png
The 2 clips on the left are factory. Front and rear. Notice the 2nd clip, its edges hook north south, the one on the left hooks east west. The far right is the one everyone thinks is the correct one to buy online and its not. Also notice the shape on the far left clip. Its that shape because of the way it slides in to the fender. Like I said go to the dealer and get the correct clips.

Last edited: