How To Wire Raptor AUX upfitter switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TKF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK birdman i have read all your pages here and have my own question. I just wired my new 50 in radius bar to aux 2 and was wondering if you think a 20in could be on same aux.

Hey man, for the above question you can just do the math from the specs of your bars and determine if it works.

To determine the amperage, divide the wattage of the device by 14.4v. Amps = watts/volts

From the factory the switches are fused as follows (Fuse # in under hood fuse/relay panel):
AUX 1 30A (#18)
AUX 2 30A (#19)
AUX 3 15A (#44)
AUX 4 10A (#28)

Thats as helpful as i can be but hopefully helps.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK birdman i have read all your pages here and have my own question. I just wired my new 50 in radius bar to aux 2 and was wondering if you think a 20in could be on same aux.

Secondly i have a wireless remote i am trying to wire up on the lights all i need to do is wire it parallel at the relay for AUx 2 which i found according to your first page, but i do not know which wires are what on the relay itself? Power in, Output, Ground or whatever they may be. Can you help this would be awsome to wire this remote in as well it has strobes settings!

Lastly once again you are awsome for posting this!!!! Whats formula for finding Amps? Thanks again!!!!

I don't know what 50" bar you have but the Rigid draws 27+ amps so it's doubtful you'll be able to add a 20" bar and keep it under 30amps.

DeeCeex2

Reaction score
russm;
Excellent write up!!!!
However you forgot to add the placement of a pan on the passenger's side floor to collect the huge amount of blood loss while connecting the wires......

Russ Out

LOL, You are not kidding about the blood. Just finished the KC cube light install; only have two fingers and a thumb chopped!!!!!

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have all my lights installed and been dreading the wiring process . Im willing to pay somebody with small hands to come do it lol

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have all my lights installed and been dreading the wiring process . Im willing to pay somebody with small hands to come do it lol

It's not bad, trace the wires back a little and remove the tape holding the bundles together. It gives you some good length so you can then get at it from the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk