Why Rap Owners don't wave at other Rap Owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen a few gen2 here, none of them want to make eye contact. Half of the gen1 drivers seem to be friendly (eye contact, sometimes a nod).

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a mixed bag for me. Some Gen 1 I happen by are horrible. It kind of makes me want to file a complaint to the UN due to their unprofessional 'fly by' manuevers:) I had one cut me off from behind to the front just so he could make the right hand turn before me. Maybe he just wanted me to know he was there.. Another one saw me exiting the gas station and decided to floor it while he was on the street in front of me. It wasn't to cut me off, but I guess so I could hear him, lol. He only got about 80 feet till he had to slow for vehicle in front.

I did have a couple of other situations that were better. A gen 1 and I kind of took turns passing each other at normal speeds. Kind of checking each other out. We finally pulled besides one another on a double turn lane. I Rolled down the window and started chit chat. He actually is a member on this site, @TexasBlues. Another Gen 1 was in same parking lot as I was. We saw each other get out of vehicles. Seemed he was impressed with my Gen 2 as we walking into the store, but he only kept talking to his wife while turning his head.

So long story short, I wave at Gen 2s as I know the crap they went through just to price and the order process wait the truck. Gen 1, I don't initiate a wave because i have no idea what they are thinking:)

Last edited:

gunnersguru

Reaction score
I have seen three gen 2's in my area , blk, gray , wht all screws . I have the scab and have never seen a scab on road. I think there are about 5 gen 1's in the area . I wave to all . no aftermarket lights to flash. I also have a c3 corvette and wave to them to and have a jeep but don't get waves cause its an underdog cherokee .

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i live in so cal. my neighbors barely wave. besides i have only seen one raptor recently. i guess most are garage queens around here.

yes after 15 years in ca i still miss the southern hospitality.