Why Adams over others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have used the detail spray a few times and I rate is very highly. I have been using Griot's Speed shine for a few years after testing products from Meguiar's, 3M, eagle one and Wizards. Here are my ratings

1 tie Adam's and Griot's
2 Wizards
3 the rest

Adam's is great for extending the the just waxed look and easy to use, Griot's is better at light cleaning so its more like the Adam's Waterless wash maybe.

The product that has really impressed so far is VRT it has just the right amount of shine to give that new look and it is very easy to get it off of the glass and paint if you make a little mistake. To days of rain and it still looks great!

I am also using the Glass sealant and so far it is the same or better then rainx or aquapel. More reviews to come.

I would agree with the tie. I have used griots for years and just started getting Adams. So far I am impressed, leather conditioner quality and feel is great like griots

OP
OP
WRCRaptor

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My ratings are for the Detail spray vs the Griot's speed shine. As I try more stuff I will give more feedback. As for VRT I am sold it is the best I have found for the hard plastic bed rail caps, door handles and hood vents Tires are next. I have been dealing with plastic like this since I bought my 84 VW GTI new and learned about the dreaded white wax on the fender flairs it has been a battle ever since VRT to the rescue.

I am not a professional but I am very picky about the products I use. What I have found works for me is stuff that is easy and fast to use with good results. I don't like to use a buffer often but I am good enough with one that I get great results.

I meet Adam at a detail clinic in MI a few weeks ago and he is a great guy and the Co is run very well.

Last edited:

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peanut butter with a soft toothbrush will take off the wax very easily, I dont think svrt will.
Then hit everything with svrt.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Correct, SVRT won't remove any appreciable amount of dried wax on plastic trim. All Purpose Cleaner on a clean MF towel will do the trick. Save the Peanut Butter for sandwiches. ;)

Also, to keep wax from getting in that trim in the future, be sure to apply SVRT to it beforehand to ensure that no polish/wax residue will stick to it!

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, glad you are enjoying the juices!

Regarding Waterless Wash, you hit the nail on the head. It's not designed for heavy cleaning and doesn't replace a proper 2-bucket wash. It's great for light dust/dirt, and it's GREAT for softening bug guts and bird bombs due to the emulsifiers in it.