Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Screw black 801a on 4/8 from dealer with allocation. I have VOC. Dealer says 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. After reading all of the posts, I'm scratching my head

12-16 weeks is average wait time

Hello! I am new to the forum. My wife and I recently purchased / ordered a 2014 SVT Raptor Crewcab with the ROUSCH package. We expect to be waiting for 8-10 weeks. Huge purchase for us but we are excited about it. This one will be Ruby Red. Thought that because it was a SVT order that it might be a good idea to join a forum / registry.

You'll be EXTREMELY LUCKY to even get the truck from Dearborn in 10 weeks, then it goes to Roush AFTER that

WOW!! Ordered 3-17-14 and still in the order process.
With pri 10 and allocation. WTF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered 2/25 Dora 2/26 still waiting for vin

I would be blowing smoke up someones ass thats BS
Yep

Sounds awesome. Keep us posted if you get the raptor and the Rousch package in even 10 weeks. Hope all the stars line up for you but if not, double the expected weeks and you won't be so anxious waiting.

Sent using Tapatalk

I'd be surprised if its done in less than 3 months

My Dad's order placed Feb 21st is in production now with an ETA to Louisburg Ford of May 29th.

I think most of you with long waits and no VIN got ****** by your dealers who didn't have any allocation, and not by Ford.

My dealer has allocation. I saw the email his zone manager sent to him verifying it. I'm the only one at the dealer with a Raptor on order. I verified that already as well.

Hopefully I'll have a vin this week :banghead:

B_Dong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all! Been watching the forum and threads for a while so I figured I should probably join. It's amazing the difference in time some are experiencing. Unfortunately, I think I am on the longer side with many of you. I spoke to my salesman tonight and still no DORA. :frown:
Ordered: 3/20
DORA: TBD

Black Scab
801A
Moonroof
Spray-in
Bed Extender

Eggmans-STI

Reaction score
Hello all! Been watching the forum and threads for a while so I figured I should probably join. It's amazing the difference in time some are experiencing. Unfortunately, I think I am on the longer side with many of you. I spoke to my salesman tonight and still no DORA. :frown:
Ordered: 3/20
DORA: TBD

Black Scab
801A
Moonroof
Spray-in
Bed Extender

First let me say welcome. The wait know matter how long or short is a killer on the psyche.
Now let me say there is NO reason you should not have your DORA by now. I ordered on 3/31 and had my DORA within 15 minutes of the order being placed to FORD. These dealers are jacking you guys around. There is no special favors, no special dealerships or magic that made any one dealers order go through before another. They have a system and if the system is not followed or salesman don't have the balls to say they have no allocation but still take your money and BS you on your order its a bad dealership plain and simple. Only way to fix that is find another asap and get your order in.

Now once it gets to FORD gets pulled for build then for shipping as alot of these guys and gals will tell you it can get hung up along the way. But if everything is done right at the dealer to just order your RAPTOR it should be just like ordering a PIZZA plain and simple.

Egg

B_Dong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what I thought and what I was afraid of. The salesman has been my family's salesman at this dealer since before I bought my first car and we have gotten probably 10 vehicles off of him in 10 years, plus several of my friends as well. I was a salesman for Cadillac for 5 years and I while I know Ford and GM are certainly different, I know very well how sold orders are supposed to work. I was giving the dealership some leeway because I knew there was the commodities hold and I've never had anything but excellent experiences with them, but after looking around on here, let's just say I'm less than happy. Sounds like it's time I put my "****** car salesman" shoes back on and get to work. I"m heading to the dealer after work today to talk to the General Manager. Wish me luck. :argue::buttkick:

Eggmans-STI

Reaction score
That's exactly what I thought and what I was afraid of. The salesman has been my family's salesman at this dealer since before I bought my first car and we have gotten probably 10 vehicles off of him in 10 years, plus several of my friends as well. I was a salesman for Cadillac for 5 years and I while I know Ford and GM are certainly different, I know very well how sold orders are supposed to work. I was giving the dealership some leeway because I knew there was the commodities hold and I've never had anything but excellent experiences with them, but after looking around on here, let's just say I'm less than happy. Sounds like it's time I put my "****** car salesman" shoes back on and get to work. I"m heading to the dealer after work today to talk to the General Manager. Wish me luck. :argue::buttkick:

Good Luck B_Dong and this^^^

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not saying you shouldn't have DORA, cause you should... But I never got a DORA either... After a week I just asked for the Order# and Dealer Code... They gave me that (Although the order number was wrong... blood still found it and I got the right one from him)... and my order has now been pulled and scheduled with a delivery ETA. I don't even communicate with my dealership anymore cause I find out more here... so it's possible you would still get a truck. I'll let you know for sure when I actually get my order. Haha.

B_Dong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you place your order? I have the dealer code and order # from the VOC, but Crystal already told me the order # shown on the VOC isn't in the system.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you place your order? I have the dealer code and order # from the VOC, but Crystal already told me the order # shown on the VOC isn't in the system.

She said the same thing to me. My saleman gave me a 5 digit/letter code. But it's 4 digit/letter... she couldn't find it but blood probably did some shuffling and found the right one. They gave me S0002. But it was actually S002. You might have a different situation though. Ordered 03/02... but they didn't submit until 03/03...