Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 3/17/14 DORA 3/19/14
Black Tuxedo scab, red & black seats, 801a group 17" svt.
I hope because I am for Michigan (delivery)I will get it faster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotflmao: I wouldn't hold your breath on that. My wifes uncle is from MI too and his truck sat from 2-14 to 3-14 before it was delivered to the dealer. I'm from MI and I don't see that as being any advantage at all unfortunately

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not you're not being whiney I agree 1,000,000,000,....% It is VERY frustrating. It would be nice to at least be able to tell us IF we are going to get our orders processed or not instead of leaving us hangin and wondering if we're even gonna get a truck built or not. Especially since most of us have put a deposit down and have a DORA. I just wanna know IF I'm gonna get a truck or not so if not, I can move on with my life and make other arrangements. This waiting and playing guessing games on when or weather or not your order is even going to get pulled is complete ******* BS. :banghead:

Ya no shit ive been saying the same. sold my 2013 fx4 a month ago and stuck driving my work truck. The way i see it now is if ford loses u as customer than u will just be replaced by some other sucker.

TheJACKedViking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order Date: 2/12/2014
DORA: 2/12/2014
Sub to Plant: 3/17/2014
Possible Order Pull Date: 4/09/2014

Blue SCREW 801A, Blue Accent, Hood & Side Graphics, Spray-In Liner, Tailgate Step, Beadlock Wheels, Front & Rear Camera

Kemosaabee

Reaction score
Ordered mine 2/15 but dealer didn't have an allocation so Dora wasn't issued until 3/3, (of course he didn't say at the time though). No VIN, no anything so I have a feeling I'm in for a mid summer delivery if I'm lucky. I'm very tempted to just say screw it but trying to just keep my mind off it and hope by some miracle it gets moving and here sooner.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still,waiting. Last check it moved Kentucky to minn. I thought I ordered 14 weeks ago

9599svt

Reaction score
Ordered 12-13 built on 3-18 Called SVT yesterday and they said its built but they can't give me an eta to the dealer till probably next week.
Blue SCREW 801A
Spray in liner

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like a ***** now you have it way worse than me, at least now I know I am not alone, cheers

Ordered 10-14
VIN 3-14
Build Day 3-31
ETA week of 4-14
White scab
801A
F/R Cams

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

You'll get it I have mine its just in trans, you have your VIN and Build date. Seven days before to the hour enter your VIN into the link below, you'll get your Window Sticker. Just be cool, I was just ranting, you will get one of the last Supercabs built, I am going to Las Vegas to get all my stuff Ill come buy and have a beer with you, cheers

Use your VIN number to get Ford Window Sticker

Ordered 10-14
VIN 3-14
Build Day 3-31
ETA week of 4-14
White scab
801A
F/R Cams

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine the 3/3 I think first Monday of the month