Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your right, I didn't take out a loan for $2000 for a deposit on a $60000 truck when I was 30. I was buying my first house at 30.

Dude I hope you get your truck, and wish you the best. But you really need to lighten up.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

#winning!

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

No way man, don't tap out already. We need more avatars.

He must be a liberal.

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your right, I didn't take out a loan for $2000 for a deposit on a $60000 truck when I was 30. I was buying my first house at 30.

Dude I hope you get your truck, and wish you the best. But you really need to lighten up.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

He must be a liberal.

Are you that dense... Who takes out a lone for $2000.. Try $60000.. And a mobile home doesn't count as a house man. You bore me troll.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see I missed quite a bit after I went to bed last night :rotflmao:

Nicedrms, take a chill bro. You've got a vin, and are getting a truck so relax man. I was all full of **** and vinegar too when I got jacked around by the first dealer (little ***** STILL hasn't called it emailed me back in over 8 weeks). The dealer I'm dealing with now has been nothing less than outstanding to deal with. Yea it still took me a while to get a vin still, but not once did I ever feel misled or lied to. I can't say the same from my experience with the other dealer. I heard it all from the "you're next in line. Were getting allocation for you next month. Any day now. Blah blah blah"

THANKFULLY, I did A LOT of reading on here and took the bull by the horns and started calling other dealers and as horrible as it was, I found another dealer thru a very sad event. Its a long story, but my neighbor died and I called a friend to let him know and like I said , long story short, he hooked me up with the owner of a Ford dealer who is a good friend of his (who I still have never met in person) and he gave me almost $4,200 off MSRP without even thinking twice about it. Had my neighbor not died, I'd still probably be looking at cars.com and the BS ads on there for Raptors that are listed for way less than what they want for them driving myself completely nuts. Last night was the first night I actually slept good in the last 3 1/2 months now that I got my vin# Thursday. I still couldn't sleep good Thursday night because I don't think it had fully sunk in yet :rotflmao:

Chill out man. And remember what I said, the ignore feature works great on here

Oh and be cool with GEO He's a good guy :cheers:

Last edited:

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see I missed quite a bit after I went to bed last night :rotflmao:

Nicedrms, take a chill bro. You've got a vin, and are getting a truck so relax man. I was all full of **** and vinegar too when I got jacked around by the first dealer (little ***** STILL hasn't called it emailed me back in over 8 weeks). The dealer I'm dealing with now has been nothing less than outstanding to deal with. Yea it still took me a while to get a vin still, but not once did I ever feel misled or lied to. I can't say the same from my experience with the other dealer. I heard it all from the "you're next in line. Were getting allocation for you next month. Any day now. Blah blah blah"

THANKFULLY, I did A LOT of reading on here and took the bull by the horns and started calling other dealers and as horrible as it was, I found another dealer thru a very sad event. Its a long story, but my neighbor died and I called a friend to let him know and like I said , long story short, he hooked me up with the owner of a Ford dealer who is a good friend of his (who I still have never met in person) and he gave me almost $4,200 off MSRP without even thinking twice about it. Had my neighbor not died, I'd still probably be looking at cars.com and the BS ads on there for Raptors that are listed for way less than what they want for them driving myself completely nuts. Last night was the first night I actually slept good in the last 3 1/2 months now that I got my vin# Thursday. I still couldn't sleep good Thursday night because I don't think it had fully sunk in yet :rotflmao:

Chill out man. And remember what I said, the ignore feature works great on here

Oh and be cool with GEO He's a good guy :cheers:

I'm a nice guy and I'm ecstatic that I have a vin and will be getting my truck. But when people who know absolutely nothing about my ordeal tell me I'm in the wrong and pushing there opinion on me that's where I draw the line. All I was doing was telling my story about what happened and I got shit for it..

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a nice guy and I'm ecstatic that I have a vin and will be getting my truck. But when people who know absolutely nothing about my ordeal tell me I'm in the wrong and pushing there opinion on me that's where I draw the line. All I was doing was telling my story about what happened and I got shit for it..

Everyone on here has the right to express their opinion. Your just awfully thin skinned about. You've posted 30 times on this forum and the majority of them have been ****** and negative. Guys voice their opinions and you attack with foul mouthed responses. Little immature in my opinion.