***Who wants to play - Mess with the In-Laws?**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I would have thought of this earlier...

Just bought a 2014 black Roush from Indiana. Whoo-hoo!

Anyway, the in-laws flew out to drive it back to Vegas for me.

To pay them back for being so kind and doing me such a huge favor...I think it would be hilarious if anyone spots them, to post it up or better yet, honk and wave. If by chance you get a chance to speak, ask them "Hey hows Pat doing? Hes told me to keep an eye on his truck during the trip and see if you guys need anythying... Ill update him".

In-laws are super nice and fairly naive and fun to mess with so it would blow their mind!

Truck is pretty distinct, has a black LEER shell on it and is a bone stock black Roush Raptor with indiana plates and two mid-sixties pilots.

Currently they are on I-70 or I-44 heading south to Branson, MO. They will be around Big Cedar tomorrow before hitting the road. Ill post up more of the route as they convey it to me.

2zpjdhu.jpg

kai4cm.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I live by Springfield MO and my brother lives in Branson. So what do you want me to do?

OP
OP
2baddogs

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the opportunity to talk to them (tomorrow at Big Cedar) came up, just saying "Hi Bill and Kaki, Pat wanted me to say Hi". Would blow their mind! Trust me - for as awkward as this seems, the look on their face would be priceless and more than worth it.

Otherwise just honking and waving would get them pretty excited. Haha. Apparently the Roush exhause "Is really loud!!", so I am sure they are ready to crawl under the seat as it is.

D

Deleted member 12951

Now if I do this, if I ever come to Vegas to run the raptor in the desert (i do not gamble) will you let me stay at your house and eat from your fridge and drink your beer (like my "will not move out" kids)?

OP
OP
2baddogs

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now if I do this, if I ever come to Vegas to run the raptor in the desert (i do not gamble) will you let me stay at your house and eat from your fridge and drink your beer (like my "will not move out" kids)?

Hahaha. Yes. But you have to fight the German and Austrailian(2) Shepherds for couch space. Its tough.

UPDATE *** They are just getting to St. Louis

D

Deleted member 12951

Hahaha. Yes. But you have to fight the German and Austrailian(2) Shepherds for couch space. Its tough.

UPDATE *** They are just getting to St. Louis

Wrong, I get your bed, you get the couch. And change the sheets before I arrive.

St. Louis is 4hrs away from Springfield, are they driving now to Branson or tomorrow?

OP
OP
2baddogs

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrong, I get your bed, you get the couch. And change the sheets before I arrive.

St. Louis is 4hrs away from Springfield, are they driving now to Branson or tomorrow?

Correction....you get the bed...and the GSD and the Aussies with the bed.

They will arrive in Branson tonight In the morning, they will be around town (looking at their old house and then heading to Big Cedar Lodge at some point). They will stay tomorrow night in Branson.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Well I try to stay away from that Branson madhouse so guess I am out as no plans to go down there tomorrow. Plus I am not into beastuality....but I am pretty sure 2014RubyRed is into it with cows so you might entertain him....

OP
OP
2baddogs

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tulsa (Bixby) Oklahoma on 8/21

Say Hi if you see 'em.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Well I try to stay away from that Branson madhouse so guess I am out as no plans to go down there tomorrow. Plus I am not into beastuality....but I am pretty sure 2014RubyRed is into it with cows so you might entertain him....

haha. Poor dogs.

Maybe someone else will see them while out-and-about.