Who hasn't thought of doing this in a Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I though it was going to be about SPRSNK, since he lives out yonder.

-Greg

I was sure it was about Greg Tent sex. Raptor sex. Pretty sure it all got done at TRR haha!

Honestly, everywhere I go I think about what a scream it would be to tear up this bridge grassy knoll or that open field or that golf course or that... It's just becoming a sickness

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
depends....... do you work at the golf course?

Of course not. That is why I'm saying. And I figured you being from the ville you knew Pajaro. Played there many times. I liked Seascape better. But De Laveaga was my home course as a kid. Santa Cruz represented. :party28:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sometimes going downhill in a golf cart, i gun it, hit the brakes and crank the wheel. but the golf cart just slides on the grass, doesnt tear it up. but fun regardless

Especially after it's been watered! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course not. That is why I'm saying. And I figured you being from the ville you knew Pajaro. Played there many times. I liked Seascape better. But De Laveaga was my home course as a kid. Santa Cruz represented. :party28:
a native of santa cruz? where are you now? and yes the 5th hole at pajaro is a good one. but now the carts have speed governors on them. a couple of years ago they didnt, so you could get that thing up to 45 -50 going down that hill, mash the brakes and go sliding around.

my cousin held the course record there for a while at De la. i just played there, lets say that my golf score was higher than my bowling score.........

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Especially after it's been watered! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
after it gets wet you can slide anywhere....... just make sure they cant see you from the clubhouse

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dream about this every frickin day! Golf course right next to my house. It's always empty....... :banghead:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
every time i go by my dads place i have to pass by the Speedway Auto Mall Ford dealership, and they have a huge huuuuuge front lawn. i just wanna jerk the wheel and go to town on that lawn every time i see it..... since its a Ford dealership, and id be doing it in a Raptor, think they would be cool with it?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha, it's funny you brought this up! My family owns the Acadiana Golf Course (18holes) property here in Lafayette. Unfortunately (hehe), the clubs manager/land lord couldn't manage the club and about a month ago decided it was time to close it down. That being said, Last week we were out there and was ripping through the fairways. Pretty fun!
4rrrrrrrrrr!!
44e2f565-3c56-9954.jpg
44e2f565-3c6b-5f23.jpg
44e2f565-3c93-c389.jpg
44e2f565-3ca3-35bc.jpg
Can't get any action shots as of now but plan on getting a GoPro ......

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha, it's funny you brought this up! My family owns the Acadiana Golf Course (18holes) property here in Lafayette. Unfortunately (hehe), the clubs manager/land lord couldn't manage the club and about a month ago decided it was time to close it down. That being said, Last week we were out there and was ripping through the fairways. Pretty fun!
4rrrrrrrrrr!!
44e2f565-3c56-9954.jpg
44e2f565-3c6b-5f23.jpg
44e2f565-3c93-c389.jpg
44e2f565-3ca3-35bc.jpg
Can't get any action shots as of now but plan on getting a GoPro ......

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Those are some pretty ******* brutal fairways. Do you have emergency snake bite stations every 50 yards?

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

'
a native of santa cruz? where are you now? and yes the 5th hole at pajaro is a good one. but now the carts have speed governors on them. a couple of years ago they didnt, so you could get that thing up to 45 -50 going down that hill, mash the brakes and go sliding around.

my cousin held the course record there for a while at De la. i just played there, lets say that my golf score was higher than my bowling score.........

Born and raised. Ah,the,"Hacker",lol......Unless you throw an ass load of gutter balls.