Where to have bumpers and fender flares painted in michigan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black93fiveO

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good collision/paint shop in Michigan that can paint the fender flares and front and rear bumpers.

The Ford dealer I ordered my truck from quoted $3k, which seems a bit high.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy shit! $3 THOUSAND for PAINT?!

I'm originally from Michigan and my parents are still there. I'll be home in December for Christmas. Anyway, 60 miles away from you, there is a Ford Dealer. Fred Grande Ford in Richmond, MI. They have a great guy working in the back that does paint. It's not "on the side" or anything like that. He's legit and works for the dealer.

Painted a few bumpers for my Dad and I, shaved a tailgate and filled it in and painted two hoods for us.

His name is Matt. He's the only Matt in the paint shop. Give them a call. Tell him Mitch and Adam in Memphis referred you. Badass dude to work with.

10901 Gratiot Avenue
Richmond, MI 48064
(586) 727-3415

I'd go nowhere else to get paint done if I am in Michigan and reasonable close (as you are).

If you're in the market for custom exhaust, call Doug Jr. at Dougs Muffler in Mt. Clemens.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
yeah that's ridiculous. it's about $200 in materials and maybe 6-7 hours labor. $1000-$1500 maybe.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah that's ridiculous. it's about $200 in materials and maybe 6-7 hours labor. $1000-$1500 maybe.

When I bought my Tux Black paint for my old beast, I think I got a pint for $200 and they tossed in some clear and primer.

Seriously, get with my guy Matt. He's perfect.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much of the work are you willing to do? I.E. removal and reinstallation?

I ask because I did the grunt work of removal and installation on my current truck and it only cost me 75 per flare, the body shop did all the prep, paint and polishing up stuff.

This was an independent shop we do frequent business with. I'd look for a reputable independent shop or take swoops suggestion

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually work at a body shop so I get all my paint n body f

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

For nothing!! If ur in so cal and interested I can do some legit Work!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks swoop1156. I will give Matt a call. My buddy is having it done also. maybe we can take both trucks to him at the same time.

He'd be all about that. If you can take him just the parts that would be best, but he sure does know how to remove the flares and bumpers... :D