What's Ford Charging You for a LOF and Tire Rotation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
J, just saw a commercial on TV that Ford has an oil change and tire rotation for $29.95 after rebate. It did not appear dealer specific.

FYI

Thanks for the thoughts 'Diver, but I can't find anything on the Owner's website or just generally searching around. I do see a similar offer, but its for any 2011 Diesel.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got back. They did the "5000 service" and charged me $79.95 for it.

The service writer said that while they did the "5000 service", he charged me for a "lube oil filter and conditioner". He said the service runs $74.95, and the conditioner (whatever that is) runs $29.95 all by itself. So he ran it thru as a LOF+conditioner only, and didn't charge me for the rotation.

:idk:

All that sound like a bunch of crap to you too? And what's this "engine conditioner" he's talking about?

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why not do the oil change yourself?
Meh. I changed oil for 4 years (job thru high school)... not really interested in doing it if I don't have too.

That and I needed the tires rotated anyway. Too much time/effort to do myself without a proper lift.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the advantages to being in the military is that you have access to a fully operational garage, with an on staff mechanic for 5-10 dollars per hour.