What ya putting in your lip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyMacSD

Reaction score
Used to dip Mint skoll but after 24 years the dentist told me id loose my lower jaw if i contiinued, so decided i better quit, so started vaping. It took me a week to make the change, but once I did, I have never dipped again. Its been about 10 years now. Vaping for me is so much better. never get the hiccups, no longer get indigestion, and has had no effect on my lungs and the best part it takes away the nicotine craving so made it easy to stop dipping. I now live at the 5500 ft level and can still hike without any issues. The best part is the numerous amount of flavors that are out there so theres a flavor for everyone. I vape 6 mg juice. I will never go back. I love my Beard no 6 (strawberry cheesecake). I highly recommend the switch. Another positive is no one complains when I vape. Most tell me how good it smells. Try it and save your jaw.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Used to dip Mint skoll but after 24 years the dentist told me id loose my lower jaw if i contiinued, so decided i better quit, so started vaping. It took me a week to make the change, but once I did, I have never dipped again. Its been about 10 years now. Vaping for me is so much better. never get the hiccups, no longer get indigestion, and has had no effect on my lungs and the best part it takes away the nicotine craving so made it easy to stop dipping. I now live at the 5500 ft level and can still hike without any issues. The best part is the numerous amount of flavors that are out there so theres a flavor for everyone. I vape 6 mg juice. I will never go back. I love my Beard no 6 (strawberry cheesecake). I highly recommend the switch. Another positive is no one complains when I vape. Most tell me how good it smells. Try it and save your jaw.
Your dentist was full of "you know what".

There is research that shows smokeless tobacco use shows no increase in cancer risk. Never heard of it doing anything to a jaw either.

The real risk is smoking, heavy drinking (they say) and having HPV.

I know a gal that had been a dental hygienist, she read me the riot act about dipping. So I went and did some research. I think dental industry is just bent that way. Like every other medical thing right now.