What is everyone paying for an off the lot Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has bought a new 2012 Raptor off the dealer lot and what kind of deals are you getting? I know dealers are willing to order one for a better price(?) but with the long wait for guys trucks to come in, I can see dealer stock being a popular alternative.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3k off of msrp. Randy had it coming in on the train. I waited a week and a half.

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so randy's discount was the same for a custom order as it was for a dealer stock? cool

Raider2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GJMcManus said:
That is correct! And his customer service is priceless!

-Greg

X2... He found one for me sitting at a dealer 200 miles away, he did dealer to dealer trade, drove to pick it up and bring it back (on a trailer not drive it), got it ready for me within two days with Line-x and hood graphics, put full tank of gas for me, picked me up from the airport in the Raptor..... All within a week!!

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
X2... He found one for me sitting at a dealer 200 miles away, he did dealer to dealer trade, drove to pick it up and bring it back (on a trailer not drive it), got it ready for me within two days with Line-x and hood graphics, put full tank of gas for me, picked me up from the airport in the Raptor..... All within a week!!

wow!:peace:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts