What do you do the night before new tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That mileage sounds awesome, hopefully my new truck is anywhere close to that. I’m coming from a not much fun 41 mpg economy car to ordering a Raptor Scab and will be driving about 20K annually.

I fully endorse using ALL the rubber on the old tires before turning them in.

That is on premium 93 octane though, high performance trucks/ cars require premium fuel

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is on premium 93 octane though, high performance trucks/ cars require premium fuel

91 octane is the best pump gas available in my state, unless you specifically go for race fuel at $8 per gallon. I’m figuring on using the 91 octane from Costco since it’s less expensive and top tier.

I’m not sure what state you’re in, but I drive steep mountain grades on every trip to Phoenix. I expect my economy to suffer some because of the hills (and my desire to go 80 up them). I’ll figure out what works best, probably dropping to 70 up the grades would help fuel economy considerably. My economy car averages 40-42 in mountains and 44-46 on flatter trips.

Last edited: