Well, I got the green light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Here are a few possibles to study more:

Your Local Detroit Ford Stores Website for Offers, Incentives, Dealers and Inventory[zipCode]=48304&data[dealer]=02741&data[vehicle]=2014+Ford+F-150&data[sortDesc]=true&data[page]=1

Your Local Detroit Ford Stores Website for Offers, Incentives, Dealers and Inventory

You might click down through the dealers, sort from high $$ and see who has what. I didnt' look at the details....but I found mine on this site.

Good luck, welcome and congrats.....

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and luck wish :cheers:

I've been trying to buy local and NO ONE wants to be realistic on pricing on a truck that I should be getting A plan on in the first place. I wont pay invoice, or even close to invoice. I have ZERO problem buying out of state since the local dealers are greedy :nono: They're really pissing me off and making me want to buy used from now on. I emailed a dealer in Colorad0 about a '14 they had listed online (no price listed of course) Little does the "internet sales manager" know that I was able o look the window sticker up online since they posted the vin# Anyway, truck stickered for 54,??? I get a reply for her and she says they have the truck listed for 58,600. Its agreat truck, when do you wanna come take a test drive , yadda yadd yadda, call me or email me so we can set up an appointment. My reply to her was short, and sweet and to the point I believe

She hasn't replied to me yet You think she's going to? :rotflmao:

I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple other dealers

Who did you end up buying from, and what kind of "deal" did you get?

Thanks for the link :cheers: what kind of "deal" did you get from them?

I bought from Imlay Ford by scouring through that website repeatedly and when I found my truck on the lot, I bought it that day......done......I do have a good friend at Dean Sellers. I'll make some calls Tuesday and see what they can come up with and/or if they can even order. If anything snags, I'll PM you.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A plan or X plan are a no go on SVT vehicles. Your best bet is to go for invoice. I paid $42,500 ($5k off msrp) in 2011, I guess it was a sweet deal.

D

Deleted member 12951

I wont pay invoice, or even close to invoice. I have ZERO problem buying out of state since the local dealers are greedy :nono:

You won't pay invoice or even close? You shouldn't have any problem doing that and could get one ASAP. LOL.

I know you meant MSRP and that is what prowakeskater was trying to point out. Anyhoo, it was funny to read.