Volant intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ehh, good video, but I didn't buy for better engine performance. I bought for better filter performance. What o mean is I bought because I firmly believe the Donaldson filter is better than the stock

A better filter is smart... Nothing wrong with that. only dont expect it to give their advertised hp claim. I only know a bit about this from spending over 1k hours in the Allen Park Test Lab running hp test trying to get the Ford claimed 200hp for the 3.0L duratech engine. We were at 198 and could not get it to 200 it took so much air system reconfigure to get that extra 2hp.
Heres a picture of me at my desk writing orders you can see the pictures ot the 3.L engine on the wall.
IMG_0003_zpsd0218ba0.jpg

Irunone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^
Haven't confirmed MPG increase but my engine idles at lower RPM with my Volant and definitely notice more responsive throttle over stock (No additional tune on my truck). Has nice growl when stepping on it without rattling the interior. And, from my experience, I find that the people that are most critical of CAI's have never had tried one and I'm not going to try to convince them otherwise.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like corsa struck a deal with volant. On their website they have a corsa intake picture that looks very familiar.