Used 2017 with 300 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do you think… Could this be a good deal…

$75k for a used truck probably isn’t a good deal.

Why would someone driving a brand new truck 300 miles and then traded in? it makes me concerned

I’m guessing they decided they wanted a BMW.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Last edited:

esprits4s

Reaction score
Who knows, maybe someone at the dealer drove it, but please don't pay over MSRP for a used truck, especially a 2017. I know it's tough out in California, but the days of dealer markup on these seems to be coming to an end. I would wait six months or just buy a truck from out of state.

FWIW, I just bought a 2017 for $9K less than sticker. Deals are out there.

TheChopShopLLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it being sold as used? Did you pull a carfax to see if it had been titled in someone's name? That price seems high even for Ca..... I would keep looking, like mentioned there are deals out there. As used that truck should be mid 60's asking price.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just go buy out of state, you can find many msrp and a few under msrp deals out there. i got mine for $4k off msrp, had to travel to mississippi though.

OP
OP
S

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Carfax shows it was sold in October 2017 and serviced one week later Then it looks like it was traded in the next day? If you go to the link you can click on the Carfax link

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe there was some issue with the car? i don't see why you would buy a brand new truck and service it at 58 miles, then only drive it 250 miles for the next 5 months. it seems like there's also about $1-2k worth of aftermarket lights on the truck already.

you can get the truck brand new for $69-$70k, unless they drop the price about $8-10k I wouldn't see it as a good deal. they probably way overpaid on the trade so I doubt they would negotiate that much on the truck. you can find msrp deals in las vegas and arizona.