Used 2011 SCREW Molten Orange w/all options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, first post...and like many, I am looking for a SCREW Raptor. There are a few in my area, but 2 dealerships have told me that they will not budge on the MSRP for anything SVT. Seems kind of snobby if you ask me for a Ford dealership to say that.

I am looking for used 2011 though, since I really like the molten orange, and I know that the SCREW in that color was only made in 2012. But if I found a fully loaded BLUE or BLACK one, I'd probably jump at the chance if it was a good price. Does anyone have any pointers for someone from Connecticut looking to buy one? I'm willing to travel within 300 miles or so to a dealership that has one. Looking to spend around $45,000. Am I being reasonable? Does this truck exist out there for sale?

Truck needs to have:
Navigation
Homelink Garage door opener
luxury package
backup camera
Mileage 0-20,000 miles

Don't care about:
rear step and pole on tailgate
moonroof

Thank you all in advance, and soon, I hope to be driving around in one of these beasts. This forum looks like a great place.:peace:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck... You will need it because there are no 2011's with Homelink or what Ford calls it "Car2U"

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi all, first post...and like many, I am looking for a SCREW Raptor. There are a few in my area, but 2 dealerships have told me that they will not budge on the MSRP for anything SVT. Seems kind of snobby if you ask me for a Ford dealership to say that.

I am looking for used 2011 though, since I really like the molten orange, and I know that the SCREW in that color was only made in 2012. But if I found a fully loaded BLUE or BLACK one, I'd probably jump at the chance if it was a good price. Does anyone have any pointers for someone from Connecticut looking to buy one? I'm willing to travel within 300 miles or so to a dealership that has one. Looking to spend around $45,000. Am I being reasonable? Does this truck exist out there for sale?

Truck needs to have:
Navigation
Homelink Garage door opener
luxury package
backup camera
Mileage 0-20,000 miles

Don't care about:
rear step and pole on tailgate
moonroof

Thank you all in advance, and soon, I hope to be driving around in one of these beasts. This forum looks like a great place.:peace:

Hey! Welcome to the forum.

Good luck in your raptor search. You're going to love it.

Don't get discouraged by the lack of homelink in the 2011's as it's an easy drop in upgrade (for the price) or a slightly more technical DIY job for the cheap way to do it and make it look factory.

We can point you to the details as people have done it and documented it if you're interested.

Good luck!

OP
OP
X

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I thought I saw Homelink as an option on a Raptor somewhere. Anyways, does anyone have any feedback on this truck from autotrader?
Cars for Sale: 2011 Ford F150 SVT Raptor in Countryside, IL 60525: Truck Details - 316348737 - AutoTrader.com

It looks good and the mileage is below 20000. However, Carfax says the drive shaft was replaced? Is this a sign of a truck that was abused? I know I will likely off road a bit, but if I'm spending 45000 on a used truck, I'm hoping for something that is decently maintained. Thanks again.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driveshaft replacement is normal on many to reduce a clunking noise.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Car2U or "Homelink" is an option for the 2012 Raptors.

That Molten Orange Raptor you linked looks kind of pricey. You can get a brand new 2012 for not much more.

OP
OP
X

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, well what should a reasonable price be for such a truck? And what is the credibility to dealers who say we do not discount anything SVT. They say they don't have to because someone else will buy it at MSRP if I don't. This would be for new Raptors. If I can't find used, maybe I'll go new.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
A lot of dealers are adding upon to $10,000 to the MSRP. If you are not willing to wait and find a dealer willing to sell to you at sticker that's an OK deal. Most dealers will order you one and sell you below sticker. Used ones are getting close to original MSRP so other than availability there isn't much benefit in buying used. I'm often told something is worth what someone else is willing to pay. If you find a used one that you like and you can get it for a price you like then jump on it! Look at the skid plates and the cab (where the bed meets) for damage. Also, take a straight edge and set it on the frame just above the rear axle to check for frame damage.

Good hunting!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I were in your position, I would wait until the 2013 order banks open and place an order with Randy or a dealer I worked with for 2012 in California.