Update for those waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gata12

Reaction score
Gents,

For those waiting like myself, I talk to a FCS rep today! She read a memo stating that they wouldn't be shipping anymore Raptors until mid April! She also stated something about so they can met the best quality assurance blah blah blah...

So, if you already knew this, sorry, if not, Im waiting with you.

Really though, this forum is just torture for me right now!

Matt

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gents,

For those waiting like myself, I talk to a FCS rep today! She read a memo stating that they wouldn't be shipping anymore Raptors until mid April! She also stated something about so they can met the best quality assurance blah blah blah...

So, if you already knew this, sorry, if not, Im waiting with you.

Really though, this forum is just torture for me right now!

Matt

=============
I have heard NOTHING ???

I have 3 In transit as I type?

In Transit Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 111040028 (Jack Cooper Transport Co Inc ) Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI Feb-11-2011, 10:45 ET

In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Walbridge, OH Feb-10-2011, 19:22 ET

In Transit Received at Junction Point (Burlington Northern Railroad ) Bluisland, IL Feb-11-2011, 19:02 CT

randy

speed45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that cant be right, there are two coming to my dealership on a train as I type this, (ones for me). However, depending on when you truck was built and im not even sure it applies to raptors but there was a BCM recall for some f150s on a specific build date. And any affected vehicles would not ship until a new BCM could be installed.

OP
OP
G

Gata12

Reaction score
I have no idea. My order is still in processing. The woman read the memo stating that and she said she received it two days ago. That was the Ford Customer Service Number. If she is right, that is going to my delivery approx. 16 weeks if I get the VIN within the next two weeks.

My Ford sales manager says the only thing he knows is that he gets the vehicles first in the area because of the amount of business he does with SVT. The dealership has been pretty good but I think its a Ford. As long as they delivery me a good truck, it will be work the wait.

I will keep you guys informed but the waiting is killing me!!!