Truck plant 11-11-13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your truck was built today I might of saw it at the truck plant. They wasn't kidding when they said they're upping production of Raptors. The Ruby Red is sweet......
Didn't see many Rubies, black is still the most popular.
The Tremors are also a neat little truck. Saw what looked to be a 2015 all covered up running the streets.
Sorry, no pictures are aloud in the plant expect on the observation deck otherwise I'd have a some for you.
Production is about 7000 trucks a week at the plant. It looks like convoy shipping is keeping up with production.

Attachments

• 063 (3).JPG
    063 (3).JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 064 (3).JPG
    064 (3).JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 73

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work here at the Toyota plant in texas we put out about 5000 a week 7000 is insane

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think a lot of the wait is going to be gone now with the upped production numbers. It'll help meet the demand a lot sooner. Great for the customer.

victorsam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went on a tour of the plant back in April of 2011. I had known about the Raptor by then but did not realize they were so different looking. I remember looking down at the production floor and wondering why a few of the trucks looked way different than the others. It seemed like there was a Raptor about every 20 to 30 trucks.

They also had a Raptor chassis and a whole truck at the end of the tour. I immediately thought, I will have one of those. Now waiting on my 2nd.

Glad to hear the Ruby Red looks good. Some love it, some hate it. I've not seen it in person as of yet but that's the color I am waiting on.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine was built the next day, 11/12. I would have loved to see them bring built. Lucky you