Truck getting painted at Raptor Addicts(Kirk)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK so here it is final product. Don't have many words but kirks ****** master Yoda or some shit along that. Best customer service anyone could ask for and nicest guy I meant. Will stay in contact with kirk. Always kept me updated everyday with pictures and what's going on. Keeps us impatient people sane and anxious! Here are some pictures

ute7atej.jpg
equze3a9.jpg
zu3abuge.jpgudy2ytyv.jpg

Inside rear wheel well with raptor liner
6uza2yze.jpg

Since front glass fenders don't have liners yet he used some of the old and spray liner after to give a really clean look!tudy9yta.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

:waytogo::waytogo::waytogo:

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, I was concerned with the bedside not being supported in anyway. That's why I asked about the wheel house being completely gone. I'm sure it would take a lot of hours into building a sheet metal wheel house completely fabricated from scratch. I don't know though. I just like over-killing things I guess. Lol. Looks great bud. I'm looking at buying another box so I can keep the original left alone. Throw the Boatec's on another box. I'm a horder of keeping the original equipment. I don't know why. I don't plan on keeping this thing till it becomes a classic so I can have someone push my truck across the Barrett Jackson Auction stage.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, I was concerned with the bedside not being supported in anyway. That's why I asked about the wheel house being completely gone. I'm sure it would take a lot of hours into building a sheet metal wheel house completely fabricated from scratch. I don't know though. I just like over-killing things I guess. Lol. Looks great bud. I'm looking at buying another box so I can keep the original left alone. Throw the Boatec's on another box. I'm a horder of keeping the original equipment. I don't know why. I don't plan on keeping this thing till it becomes a classic so I can have someone push my truck across the Barrett Jackson Auction stage.

Ahhh. No, there was some of the wheel housing but he flattened it out made it clean. He did cut some off and left the main supporting housing. There are two brackets in there that are supporting the bed sides. Sorry if I wasn't clear the first time.

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

udy2ytyv.jpg

what's up with this pic an optical illusion?

Bad pic Wilson. Sorry bud

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering it looks like there's either a lot of stuff in the bed or just a bad picture. And then I don't forget to cover your intake that was wide open in there now under the wheel well looks awesome

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering it looks like there's either a lot of stuff in the bed or just a bad picture. And then I don't forget to cover your intake that was wide open in there now under the wheel well looks awesome

No stuff in bed lol. Ump is being installed this week!

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there any way you can shoot an upward photo showing the bedside supports? Did he "Fusior" them to the bedside, or something else? Very curious. I'm really close to buying a bed and getting this done.