Transport companies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dalejbrass

Reaction score
I had a very good experience shipping my 76 Ford Bronco from Tulsa, OK to Jacksonville Beach, FL via Uship.com

Very easy to sign up and you start an auction (Open or enclosed trailer). Open will be much cheaper. I used an enclosed trailer...because, let's face it...my Bronco is badass and didn't it want it sticking out like a sore thumb in the elements.

I believe I paid $1300ish all in. After bid auction was complete, rep called me, got all the pertinent info, gave my shippers info and paid Uship direct.

Guy showed up, unloaded the Bronco, I signed the paperwork and off he went. Very seamless.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Forgot to mention......I could have shipped it here on an open trailer for $700-800

Uncas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an aside, I've shipped both trucks and horses several times and have found the price goes up substantially once you hit the Rocky Mountains, especially in the winter.

DavidLMorris

Reaction score
I can advise you a car shipping service. I used it my own and paid only 1,500 dollars. For a service such as this is generally cheap. I sent the car and did not worry at all what was happening with it since I could constantly track it on the GPS tracker. This service is also good in that they serve mainly expensive cars, so the quality of transportation is at its best! In general, I advise you this service, you will not regret about it!

Last edited: