Train Horns - loud horns - aftermarket horns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So like how much louder is it? I thought about tieing in another set of 12v horns but not sure how loud it would be.

I'd say twice as loud. I mean, it's not a train horn, but I only paid $50 for each horn.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any issues when offroading though?
Few things to keep in mind.

1) the air compressor intake will need to be routed up into a protected area.

2) how banged up are your side steps and support gussets? Mine are bent to hell, so this mounting option wasn't good for me. @BigBlue ripped his off while at a GLRE event.

3) the horn location is the same as where I have mine. I've protected the open end of the horn from off-road mud by putting ***** hoes over them. Any sort of screen would work. That was a cheap flexible option.

4) if you tie it into your horn, your alarm will be loud as hell for the first 10 minutes. Lol...

Win $500 Freedom Motorsports shopping spree when you buy a raffle ticket for Avery:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am waiting to see an install document or at least pics of the install to order, but long as its a protected area and looks stable enough that it will not fail from hard impacts I am sold on the new Kleinn setup.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The compressor and tank mount on the passenger side frame rail.
The trumpets mount just forward of the spare tire under the bed.
They had mirrors to show underside at SEMA.
Very clean set up.

Forward of the spare tire? Opps.......got a diff cage so most likely won't fit...damn it!:mad:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score