Toyo mt vs duratrac ride quality?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93trojan

Reaction score
After commuting with f150s with "car tires" for the last 10 years, Ive become accustomed to a cush ride....made me a pus! Haha. I thought I was set on Toyos, but the 10 ply rigid side walls have me a liitle nervous. I love the look and understand they are relatively quiet, which is huge to me. I think the duratracs are 6 ply and people seem to like them(wish they made a true 35). Anyone had both of these tires and can compare the ride quality?

Thanks

93trojan

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I'm going to weigh in here with an update on my Toyos. I've written glowing reports on these in the past including how relatively quiet they are. Well, I've got 20K miles on them now and they howl like BlueSVT does takin it up the rear.

So I'm not as impressed anymore.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Just having a little fun Joe. No harm as he's gone back to the z anyway.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

I'm starting to think you took the "shove it up your ass" comment seriously.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love my duratracs, at 20k they are louder the new but not even a concern. It is very important to rotate them every 5k also make sure your alignment is spot on.

No personal experience with the toyo

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From my obersavtions over the past 2 years, Toyo owners and Duratrack owners both love thier tires and neither group would swap for the other, so they are both obviously great tires.

I have been running Toyos for some time now and can't imagine going to another brand.