TOPFIRE“Elegant Devil”-FORD F150 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That reads like a Nigerian scam email....

"Dear Sir,

My priciples have asked me contact you from People's Bank in the People's Elbow region of Congo. Our dear friend dies and leave you 2 million dollard (USD) plus ugly as **** Raptor. Please, sir, respond immediately with you mailing address so we can send you this truk. We will need your social security number and date of birth to complete the transaction. Please respond immediately."

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone explain that rear suspension? 2 coilovers, leaf springs, and what looks like a 4 link of sorts?

Buster096

Reaction score
^ lmao you beat me to it! It took me a while to figure out what was all going on back there. Apparently they mounted 2 coilovers but didn't want to link it so took all the leafs out of the stock pack except for one to try and make it ride somewhat okay with all the spring rate back there. Then it looks like they made traction bars to look like trailing arms. All show, no go.

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are going to be sorry when China calls in all of the loans Obama has open with them right now and this thing leads the parade of Chinese tanks down Pennsylvania Ave. I bet Topfire2009 will be shown on CNN hanging a big middle finger out the window of his truck at all of us.

[Said halfway sarastically]

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do like the interior, but I'll take a different route on the suspension.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of the rear tire holder, just not sure about its durability.
Would love to know what Giant toy car service is.