Top 10 best mods / best first mods ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll play.. :)

1. Bedliner - IMO this is the most important mod to be done on any pickup. You have to protect that bed.
2. Mudflaps - again, this is about protecting the truck. it can also keep your truck cleaner for longer.
3. Auxiliary Lighting - Whether it be fogs, driving, ambers, light bars, etc. IMO the LEDs on the Raptor aren’t that good. At a minimum, set of driving lights in the bumper are a necessity. Spots are the 2nd most important. If you do any off roading ambers become important. Other lighting should be applied based on your use case.
4. Decked System - This isn’t a requirement but it is certainly the most useful mod I’ve made. The ability to have a dry and secure storage system that gives you quick access to your gear is a must have. It’s pricey but man I’ve gotten so much use from it that I think it’s paid for itself.
5. Tonneau Cover - IMO this would be the alternative to a Decked System but could be use with it as well. My suggestion is the Diamondback system. Not only does it give you dry and secure storage, but it increases your cargo capabilities with its ability to store an ATV on top. Not to mention all the gear you can ******** top of it.
6. BedRack - Optional, unless you’re like me and use a roof top tent.