The Ultimate Raptor Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. Do we have a serious case of enough people wanting these bumpers?
2. What would you be willing to pay for that bumper?

It's not as if they are hard to make and I already have the majority of the tools to do it.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tough country has already done a similar one. Check out their Facebook page. It looks good but too beefy.

TxTechChuck4

Reaction score
bumper

Thats my Raptor that tough country built that bumper for. Its the first one they ever made, weighs less than 90 pounds easy, I was able to lift it by my self with no prob. The winch weighs more than the bumper. I had it put on @ their main headquarters in El Campo, TX, bumper retails for around $1600 without the lights and winch. I got it for all the deer I see on the roads. Really doesnt weigh down the front end from what I have notcied.

Attachments

• IMG_1380.jpg
    IMG_1380.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 166

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats my Raptor that tough country built that bumper for. Its the first one they ever made, weighs less than 90 pounds easy, I was able to lift it by my self with no prob. The winch weighs more than the bumper. I had it put on @ their main headquarters in El Campo, TX, bumper retails for around $1600 without the lights and winch. I got it for all the deer I see on the roads. Really doesnt weigh down the front end from what I have notcied.

That thing is Beef. Welcome to FRF TxTech.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I like that bumper.... Its clean looking and looks like it belongs on the truck...

Dkyle1220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a beefy prerunner bumper, you should probably check out the new ADD rancher bumber, that's if you're willing to pay $2000.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its not the SEMA Raptor on the web site for salvage, its similar in paint not the same... I know who has the SEMA Raptor and its not wrecked... But I did find the guys that built the bumper..

Attachments

• IMG_20130804_190603_097.jpg
    IMG_20130804_190603_097.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited: