The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When orders are initially pulled, you will always get a build week of X. Build weeks always start on Monday. So your build week is Monday 12/17. When that date gets closer, Ford will give you an actual build day. See my signature as an example >> build week of 11/5 (Mon) with actual build day of 11/7 (Wed). Your VIN will produce a window sticker 7 days before your build day.

so now that i have my VIN what does it mean when i have a build week of the dec 17? i see others actually have a specific day? as the 17th gets closer do they then assign a specific date? and 8 days before is when my window sticker will show up?

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
9999 is not your order#? Color? I see a race red m,pro?
If so I have your vin.

That is my truck. Sorry, I should have asked him for the new sheet. I realized that the 9999 was an very weird order #. Thanks for looking for me. It is a race red screw, 801a going to Velde Ford.

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called svt today no update still unschedule priority 10. The SVT guy on his own said you should call your dealer and have him call his rep and see if they can light a fire on it. I though that was kind of weird I didn't say anything or even act put off. Only thing I can think of is he saw the order date of 8/10 but I dunno seemed kind of weird.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received some very joyous and unexpected news from my salesman. I just ordered my raptor on 11/24 and last night my order was pulled for production, slated for 12/17. :party36:

Was so excited I forgot to ask him for the vin.

Maybe one of the experts on here can provide the vin # for me. My order # m301, dealer # f74539. Thank you!

Marc

Last edited:

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My build date off my window sticker is 12/4. I like to see lots of trucks being built now - maybe it'll mean mine will spend less time in shipping

omanraptor

Reaction score
I dont know if i choose the wrong dealer or wrong timing in ordering...
its been over 8 weeks and still no updates...
I got the opportunity to buy 1 exactly like what i ordered + $1000
priority 19..
and still unscheduled seems gonna wait for soooooo long...