The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called the salesman I worked with again (Roman) and he said he'll again ask the inventory manager to call me. I looked on their website and it shows they're getting 4 Raptors on 12/3-4 (none of which is mine, though I hope they wouldn't list any customer orders on their site anyway). If the DORA is the printout from when I ordered it, I have that somewhere, but I got it 6 months ago and I don't know where I put it. It'll take some digging to find it.

The listing of customer orders has been SOP since I started following their inventory in late October. One of those showing for next week is mine, to prove the point.

Maybe ask for Hendershot and see if he can send you a copy of the DORA (he sent me an updated one via email after adding the front camera).

Based on Blood's inability to pull anything up if you can get the accurate order number, at the very least, he may be able to at least confirm the order is actually in.

If you like PM me and maybe we can talk off-line.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The listing of customer orders has been SOP since I started following their inventory in late October. One of those showing for next week is mine, to prove the point.

Maybe ask for Hendershot and see if he can send you a copy of the DORA (he sent me an updated one via email after adding the front camera).

Based on Blood's inability to pull anything up if you can get the accurate order number, at the very least, he may be able to at least confirm the order is actually in.

If you like PM me and maybe we can talk off-line.[/QUOTE

id go threw the dealer order bank but it would take way to long to find it.
that dealers bank is full of old and new orders all mixed.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newby here. Could someone please confirm that Ford actually received my order. After sale support seems a little spotty atm. My order # m301, dealer # f74539. Thank you!

Marc

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my raptor was scheduled for 12/3 and now has been moved to 12/4
so not too bad and it is not a Monday either

teflon_jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got a call back from the salesman and he said the last he knew there was a delay because I ordered the new beadlock wheels and there was some delay with getting them. He promised to have the inventory manager call me back by the end of the day with more information.

omanraptor

Reaction score
see the change you should know by friday. once its built they send the invoice to dealer so you still have a chance.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

nothing yet.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

oh my god!!!

Blood,
not even a change in priority?! :(
was promised 8-10 weeks...

seems i will have to wait for more if there is no change at all...
should i expect anything any soon?

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Newby here. Could someone please confirm that Ford actually received my order. After sale support seems a little spotty atm. My order # m301, dealer # f74539. Thank you!

Marc

Yes,it's in.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi blood,
Since you are the go-to guy around here, can you check on mine as well?

Dealer # F16455
Order #0059

Thanks!!

Fred

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update on my 2013 SCAB built 11/21

I called SVT hotline today & they said that my Raptor was built on 11/21.
They said it takes 6-8 weeks before it will arrive at the dealer.

So I placed the order on 10/19 & it was built on 11/21. We'll see when it actually arrives. Maybe a nice Christmas present.

Thanks again to all who post here.

Tip

I have updated info on my 2013 Raptor.

I ordered it on 10/19. It is supposed to be built on 11/19. I have a vin # now.
1FTFX1R67DFA72223 not sure what the ETA will be but at least I know it's ordered.

previous post:

Thanks to all that have posted info here. It took some work but I found a good local dealer to work with and ordered my Black SCAB on 10/19.

Then I received a call back from another dealer (Jacksonville Fla) telling me that they couldn't locate what I was looking for & they wouldn't be able to order it. I said that's ok, I ordered one today from another dealer in town.

Dealer # F24223

ORDER # T001

PRIORITY 10

BLOOD if you have any info please let me know. I will call the dealer today & verify that order #.

Thanks,

Tip