The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

connwine

Reaction score
Where did you locate your window sticker? Link please... I called SVT and gave them VIN number and was told my build date was 11/5.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You get assigned a VIN when your order gets pulled. So your dealer should have your VIN because your order was pulled and slated for production during the week of 11/26. Call your dealer.

Please note your VIN will NOT produce a window sticker until 7 days before the actual build date.

Just got a text from dealer. My Raptor should be built the week of 11/26. How long till the dealer gets the vin? Finally some movement. Will be worth the wait.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

attach your vin to the end of this URL:

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1R63DFA66096

Where did you locate your window sticker? Link please... I called SVT and gave them VIN number and was told my build date was 11/5.

Last edited:

battousai

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should wait for them to deliver the truck to the dealership or have them send someone to pick it up from the yard. It's roughly 60miles away they say.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should wait for them to deliver the truck to the dealership or have them send someone to pick it up from the yard. It's roughly 60miles away they say.

Check this out.. This is some crazy shit everyone..

We both have Raptors that came in at the same day from the same dealer from the same salesman and we also have the same name :sunot: only difference is color, mine black and his white

But to answer your pm he just called me also and said he can either have a driver pick it up or it would be about 5 more days before it gets to the dealership..

I told him to go get it tomorrow and I'll take delivery when I get off work. This weekend is going to be beautiful and I want the truck already

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just think how happy you will be this weekend having your new truck and the weather is gonna be 70s...

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score

With my dealer I've ridden in a flat-bed 3 times to pick up cars from the rail-yard early .......that's the only way I'd do it early. I certainly wouldn't want them driving it back 60 or so miles.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed! I don't want anyone driving my brand new raptor. Folks don't care about things they don't own. Why do you think people beat on rentals? Because they don't own it and thus don't give a damn.

With my dealer I've ridden in a flat-bed 3 times to pick up cars from the rail-yard early .......that's the only way I'd do it early. I certainly wouldn't want them driving it back 60 or so miles.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea I understand yalls point of view but it's not like the Ford dealers never get to drive these trucks and think it's a once in a lifetime thing to drive a raptor. I'm sure they've done this alot IMO

The porter still gets to drive it around the lot to get it cleaned up, take it to the gas station to fill it up, etc...