The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cobradoc

Reaction score
Blood,
Could you please check my build date 1FTFW1R62DFA53081. Supposed to be built next week. Thank you sir.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the same build date. Folks were correct when they say the sticker shows up 7 days before the build date. Mine showed up last night right after midnight. My dealer told me he should have my Raptor on the lot by 11/15. If true, I wonder why yours will take 3-6 weeks for delivery?

A little more progress today. I got my Window Sticker.

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTFW1R62DFA65215

Build Date is now 11-07-12 according to SVT and the code on the bottom right of the Window Sticker.

I expect it to ship near the 12th and take 3-6 weeks to arrive at the dealer. If I am lucky, I will have it before Christmas.

Need to find a giant bow now :)

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the same build date. Folks were correct when they say the sticker shows up 7 days before the build date. Mine showed up last night right after midnight. My dealer told me he should have my Raptor on the lot by 11/15. If true, I wonder why yours will take 3-6 weeks for delivery?

That is what the standard shipping quote is from SVT. I would love to have it sooner, but watching other folks posts, it will take at least 3 weeks to get it. Lot's has to do with the train routes and holding yards and holidays and such. My next call to SVT will be 11-9-12 to see if has been completed. Let's hope for the best, but expect the worst. The waiting game just went into hard mode :emotions122:

cjf1001

Reaction score
Just got a text from dealer. My Raptor should be built the week of 11/26. How long till the dealer gets the vin? Finally some movement. Will be worth the wait.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built on Oct 18th. Original eta was the 29th. Then it got pushed back to Nov. 14th

Now I'm hearing it could be sooner like Nov 5th... Idk I guess I'll just get a suprise call one of these days because I really don't think they can tell you exactly when it will be.

Sad thing is, my dealer called me Monday morning and said it arrived at the station which is only about 60 miles from the dealer and said it could take a week or two to get a 18 wheeler to pick up a load and deliver. Only other option is he can go get it and drive it back himself so I think I'll just let him do that