The mazzulla lt kit is here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of us do "need" 4WD, I don't live near a desert and I open it up everychance I get, but there are times I hit trails that require much slower speeds. I really wish I didn't "need" 4wd though lol

I felt the same way, but the lt makes a bigger difference than you think.
I haven't needed 4wd since the day I went long travel, and get stuck less because I'm not ***** footing into things.

OP
OP
Westside Offroad Group

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I felt the same way, but the lt makes a bigger difference than you think.
I haven't needed 4wd since the day I went long travel, and get stuck less because I'm not ***** footing into things.

More travel makes a huge difference. We have people in stock travel raptors that have to take multiple passes in 4wd to get up blow sand out in Ocotillo, and then the guys in raptors with more travel get it first run in 2wd.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, you don't lose momentum at all when hitting bumps or holes.
And you don't need to worry about going to fast and hitting something nasty, the lt will eat it...

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one big reason the 4X4 is handy up north is the long winters, I find 4X4 pretty handy on the snow covered roads just around town, other than that I would be seriously wanting lt

I'd agree with that if you didn't have another work vehicle.
The truth of it is, that once you have more than a couple heim joints, you will stop using it as a daily driver during the winter. Maintenance is exhausting, and doesn't entirely prevent damage.
Still didn't actually need 4x4 whenever I took it out though, same story, it maintains momentum better with the long travel. Drifted in unimproved road allowances were no problem as long as you kept your speed up. Only place I recall using 4x4 was in my driveway.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have found a number of places where 4x4 was extremely useful, tight trails will extreme drops and rises in elevation, soft sandy areas with tight turnaround walled in by rocks and trees, basically any area you can get stuck and don't have the benefit of momentum really, if it really was something I could just shrug off then I would be tempted beyond my ability to control my wallet lol, hell i'm half tempted anyways, but unfortunately I do need it. Still want this setup though lol

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have found a number of places where 4x4 was extremely useful, tight trails will extreme drops and rises in elevation, soft sandy areas with tight turnaround walled in by rocks and trees, basically any area you can get stuck and don't have the benefit of momentum really, if it really was something I could just shrug off then I would be tempted beyond my ability to control my wallet lol, hell i'm half tempted anyways, but unfortunately I do need it. Still want this setup though lol

Wow man i was only kidding about not needing 4wd, these guys are serious i think lol. Dindnt think it would turn out like this