The Bak XT line is coming soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How water tight is the f1??

It held dry on a medium rain on one day. Washing after TRR it got a little water in the bed but I think it was the tailgate to bedside seams. Nothing leaks through the F1. The rail is a channel with a drain tube in case water gets sprayed under rubber seal edges.

So far I like it alot. If you need to take off, it's only two large knob type bolts. Rails are three rail clamps on each side 9/16 socket.

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to buy a Fibermax, but don't want to jump and then have a new model come out.

I need a cover for camping this summer though....

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the roll-x and I'm not happy at all the water leak in from the back left side of the truck bed, and the plastic locks its a joke .

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello MetroNYC:
I have seen your post about the RollX and feel your dissatisfaction. I am not certain which dealer you purchased your cover from, but if it is BakFactoryOutlet.com, please contact us as soon as possible. If you purchased from one of the many other dealers of BAK products out there, I would encourage you to contact that company with your concerns. You can also contact the Factory directly through E-mail with pictures of your issues. The best person to contact at the Factory is [email protected]. I hope this information helps you to resolve your issues with your RollX purchase.
Morrie

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just spoke with the Factory and the raw materials are expected next week, so shipping should start the week of the 9th....cross your fingers...mine are:banana-mario:

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I just wanted to make sure since I have an HD on order with you already.:biggrin: Thought maybe by some crazy fluke the XT got pushed through.