Texas Raptor Run Information Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Guys,

I will be headed out tomorrow for the run, and I want to make sure everyone has my contact info in case they need to get in touch. Also, feel free to add any pertinent information to this thread. Speed traps, cheapest gas, road conditions, etc.

Trey
Cell 1: 361-522-3520
Cell 2: 361-522-8277

Important Ranch Directions. The ranch entrance we will be using is approx 5.7 miles down Ross Road off of HWY 70. You will pass by a big rock Texana Ranch entrance, this is not the entrance we will be using. We will have banners up at the entrance.

Please feel free to call me with anything at all.

Thanks guys, looking forward to it!

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Map from HWY 70 to the Pit.

TX-70 S to Bowen Rd - Google Maps

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I can be any assistance, my number is (210) 413-0907.
Sean Cook's phone number is (210) 885-7326

Sean has the website for registration, and he is my brother. If we can help anyone or answer any of those questions, hit us up! Wouldnt be a bad idea to put those and Trey's number in your cell phone for the trip. Anything can happen.

Warren Faris

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Cell service has been subpar. Of you need to get ahold of me make sure to Leave a VM or text.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
POST LOTS OF PICTURES GUYS.

I WISH I COULD BE THERE, BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, SO I NEED TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU GUYS.

BE SAFE, BUT PARTY LIKE ROCK STARS

:flipthebird::flipthebird: