Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im renting a RV, towing the Raptor down and bring a shitload of headlights ! You guys had WAYYYYY to much fun to miss out on the next one.

i like your idea an hell if you can make the trip im about 6 hrs closer so now i have no excuse lol

Banned
Reaction score
i may just have to go for the fun. wont have the ranger LT'd by then i dont think.
so whos the farthest north, ill just hitch a ride.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i may just have to go for the fun. wont have the ranger LT's by then i dont think.
so whos the farthest north, ill just hitch a ride.

you only have 355 days to find a ride.. hell if you would just fly to kansas city there are at least 3 raptors going from there!

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I went ahead registered the web address www.txraptorrun.com domain...

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
As long as it's not at month end - I'm good to go and will plan to head down there with whoever wants to convoy from Alberta.

Banned
Reaction score
As long as it's not at month end - I'm good to go and will plan to head down there with whoever wants to convoy from Alberta.

how bout manitoba lmao.
i may just have to jump over there and meet up with ya. if work allows that is. :peace:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
man I hope we have a good year every one start using e-30 I plant corn lol
no comments pleas just do it:)
I only put this up coz I wanted on the thread