Tailgate rear blackout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Coming from a Dodge Charger Daytona, my car used to have a rear vinyl matte black vinyl decal between the 2 brake lights. It looked nice and was thinking of doing it with the Raptor, similar to the concept on the F-150 Platinum, except with black. See pictures.

Here is what is looked like on the Charger-
Dodge_Charger_Daytona_rear.jpg

Here is what the F-150 Platinum has-
IMG_4780-550x366.jpg

It will likely cost a bit to do. But I was wondering if anyone out there has done this and might have a pic of it? Maybe someone out there is good with photoshop and could do something? I think this would be a hit with our trucks. It would compliment the rear nicely, especially if you have the other vinyl decals.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm.... I've never thought about it there...

I'd love to see the after look with the badges back on. That would probably look decent.

OP
OP
X

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similar concept, except I'm looking for just the brake light area. Is it hard to remove the rear for logo (w/ camera). I'd like to have a very clean install. I know the F150 logo and the Raptor logo need to come off. Not sure if the vinyl can just be cut around the Ford emblem.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

EXACTLY, what I'm looking for!!! THANKS.
20120519_123129.jpg