sway bar delete opinions thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Removing the sway bar doesn't change the geometry of the truck, so there's no reason to get an alignment for that, mid perch can change the camber of the front end, which will cause the inside or outside of your tires to wear more quickly, and also can reduce the cornering ability of the vehicle

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey why is nessesary to align the truck after mid perch and swaybar off
I have not align mine, because i dont care about the tires wear in an uniform way
Why do you align the the truck?
Better steering response
To not strees the pivot points
For what reason do you align the truck

adjusting to mid perch affects the tow a lot. camber adjustment is not needed most times. besides tire wear the drivabilty is affected. Its will drive a lot better with the truck aligned properly. other than than there is no added stresses.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It seriously effects the toe? I can't see how it does that, does it usually toe in or toe out when you go to mid perch?

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run my swaybar most of the time because my dog pukes if I don't.

AII is right they had different arms on the baja truck but it sounds like you were referring more to the Anza Borrego test mules 1st sfg?

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It seriously effects the toe? I can't see how it does that, does it usually toe in or toe out when you go to mid perch?

Toe in when u do mid perch. Ur changing the ride height. Toe moves with the range of the suspension naturally.

Dave Venti

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
adjusting to mid perch affects the tow a lot. camber adjustment is not needed most times. besides tire wear the drivabilty is affected. Its will drive a lot better with the truck aligned properly. other than than there is no added stresses.

Ok, i will have too, because i feel steerimg response is a little bit slow than sway bar on.
Any advice of the fromt emd setting
In how many degree the truck should be in
toe in / toe out=?
Casters and cambers=?
Any that i need to be for a better driveability?