SVT decal for your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Personally I think that Build Date is more important than the VIN or the production number. The VIN is already on display in the windshield, and the production number is (as far as I know) never of use to the owner of the vehicle. My 2 cents.

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with the build date comment. ^^^^ The decal could also be a little smaller. Perhaps even remove the Ford or Raptor logo. I would keep one or the other. By the time you read this decal, you already know you are in a Ford Raptor. No offense to your design, just my .03 cents as well. You could rearrange things on the layout of the decal to make it smaller and fit everything.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with the build date comment. ^^^^ The decal could also be a little smaller. Perhaps even remove the Ford or Raptor logo. I would keep one or the other. By the time you read this decal, you already know you are in a Ford Raptor. No offense to your design, just my .03 cents as well. You could rearrange things on the layout of the decal to make it smaller and fit everything.

I thought it was the build # not the build date, which is also on the door panel. I would like to get one too, but according to SVT, build #'s are not available until after the end of year build timeline. So, if you have a 2014 the soonest they said they could provide that would be October.

R,
HAP

OP
OP
Icecobra

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been doing a little redesign... Since you might not stick this in the truck I feel it should include Ford Logo and Raptor, I have narrowed down to Year model, Number built and number your is, and Vin number... I am still working on the exact layout... And yes you will not know your production number until production has ended for your model year... October November December....