Sulastic Shackles for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliderpilot

Reaction score
Hi - Another thought for you "seasoned" Raptor pilots out there! Since my Raptor is mainly a Highway King, and the fact that I wanted to level the vehicle, I lowered the front of my 2013 SuperCab to stock setting and removed the stock block in the rear. And yes, the ride was degraded somewhat. I have been researching the Deavers +1 to mount on the axle to help improve the ride from stock springs and still keep it lowered, or, today I just heard about the Sulastic Shackles and did some research on that product which are getting rave reviews for improved ride. Any thoughts on this add-on with my application?

Thank-you!

Last edited:

Kaled

Reaction score
A guy from Dubai said he had them on his raptor from one of the threads out there and he said it improved ride quality but aggravated the wheel hop while off-roading and it did lowered the rear end a bit .

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With front set at low and the rear dropped aren't there clearance issues already?
Does it set level?
Have to believe my truck (all stock) would have some tire rubbing and be high in the front...